LED System is a simple addition, very useful or even essential, that solves the
problem of lighting the shelters input, without requiring complicated assembly operations.
No need for lights, because self-powered.
In the basic version (courtesy light) comes with individual ceiling.
For a traditional type of lighting you should use the version that uses High TuboLed.
Why Led System?
- Content acquisition cost. The system includes outdoor ceiling light, lamp, twilight switch and occupancy sensor.
- Installation cost reduced. Led System is supplied with the shelters, does not require plant engineering and building works.
- Ability to input free positioning even on the light source.
- No maintenance costs, not being connected to the network.
- Duration of the almost limitless LED lamps as not vulnerable to ignitions on and off frequently (and which limit the duration of conventional lights).
- No risk of electric shock.
- The entire system operates at low voltage. Inability to use the current electricity to power equipment from burglary.
The different varieties of ceiling lights have been designed to meet the needs of the directionality of the light beam that can be found in various types of installation.
"TuboLed" a complement that satisfies the need to have a greater amount of light comparable to that generated by a traditional lamp but with a significantly lower consumption (3, Length 5W for the standard). "TuboLed" can be operated from a normal switch (base), a photoelectric switch (night) and also by a presence sensor (night-person), why not frequent switching fears thing that hurts the other hand, energy-saving lamps. p>
these advantages add the high reliability of the LED that is accentuated by the particular module assembly. In case of failure of one module will not occur a Black-out, but simply a decrease in brightness. "TuboLed" can be powered by dedicated LedSystem adequately or with power supply connected to your home network. It comes in shades of White Heat. On request can be supplied in colors White Cool.